Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

.xml database file protection

honest_dudehonest_dude Posts: 93Member
i have this .xml file read and display at runtime by vb.net2003. the .xml file is the database which contain various data and its not for adding more data or edited by user so i need to protect the file so that my code can read and display those data. can anyone know how to protect the file. If encrypted can i decrypt it inside my code so as to read by the program and extract information from the .xml file.

I would be very grateful if anyone could help me on this.

Zela