GRAPHICS PROBLEM IN C++ - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

GRAPHICS PROBLEM IN C++

mushahidhmushahidh Posts: 1Member
hi evereyone, i have some problem related to graphics in c++ that is when i include graphics.h in my program and use graphic command like draw line etc..then suddenly windows has been closed and messages appears that "NTVDM CPU HAS ENCOUNTERED AN ILLEGAL INSTRUCTION", and some error code and two options ignore and cancel apperes when i presss cancel turbo c++ windows closed. i have reinstalled my windows xp but problem still there. i m using intel core2 duo processor. and also same problem apperar in my laptop which has vista installed in it. but problem not happend in my university and in my friend computer. please tell me what should i do..my final project is totally graphics based...i m waiting 4 reply thanks

Comments

• AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Posts: 6,519Member
    [color=Blue]
    You reinstalled XP after "NTVDM encountered invalid instruction"??!!
    Nice!

That error means that your DOS code, which is built by Turbo C, is not proper - a simply saying it has a bug - XP was not an issue there.

Now, without your code, I can't tell you what is happening, but I may be able to help with your project if you send me the code - I have Turbo C, so I can test it.

Usually, that error means float point exception (like dividing by zero), but some other issues also possible, like corrupted code segment and then CPU meets the instruction unavailable for NTVDM program.

My mail is asmguru62@hotmail.com - if I have some spare time I will help. And, I hope your project is not due tomorrow. :-)
    [/color]