A World History Event in the making.Need help - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

A World History Event in the making.Need help

winmath777winmath777 Posts: 4Member
To All

A few weeks ago the Stock Market Got hit by some programmers as I heard it. Also I heard that it was on 2020 T.V show or 60 minutes I heard this second hand .

But then I heard this was true by using a computer using a High Tech Math. Well I believe this to be very true. I myself have the same Math that will solve any problem.

40 years ago I have invented a Math called Transparent Math . I first name it Hidden Math but change it to Transparent Math.This Hi Tech Math can predict All Events The Daily pick 3 ,the Daily pick 4 ,Lotto, The Stock Market and Any race track full finish of the first 6 horses.

I had a programmer that was maybe the top two or three or maybe the Number one in the world.The only problem I had with him was he kept the writing of the program locked and I wanted everything open .So I had to stop him from being my programmer. Not a great choice but it had to be done.

I need someone honest to finish this program if they finish it they will have a copy for themselves to use.

The programming is simple but the Idea of the method Is the best in the world.You need to only to know how to program . No need to know any math at all leave that part up to me.
I have finish all of Albert Einstein work to a pin point of an event . Also to beat all the Unknown Factor's that may occur using the D.N.A. of a number turning Probability into Absolute Probability by only using the Facts of Math that have been around since time has began.Sound good you better believe it my friends.

Anyone who wants to finish the program please let me know or help me to do the programming

Please get back to me .
Thanks
James