Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Need desperate help with quiz

aznlord12aznlord12 Posts: 5Member
For a while I have been working on a pascal quiz that tests a students knowledge on the subject of software design and I must complete it in a few days in order to test my son for his topic test and I have found that it is too complexed for me to finish due to my lack of knowledge for completing the code in order for the program to work. So I ask please create a quiz for me. The quiz must contain the following:

1.The test must assess the student on their knowledge of the software design course.
2.It must have both multiple choice and close questions and they 3.must be randomized
4.Minimum of 30 question which half must be multiple choice
5.Calculate the students results as a percentage out of 100
6. Display questions that were not answered with the the correct answer

You hve my many thanks if this thread is answered

Comments

• _Atex__Atex_ Posts: 163Member
    : For a while I have been working on a pascal quiz that tests a
    : students knowledge on the subject of software design and I must
    : complete it in a few days in order to test my son for his topic test
    : and I have found that it is too complexed for me to finish due to my
    : lack of knowledge for completing the code in order for the program
    : to work. So I ask please create a quiz for me. The quiz must contain
    : the following:

Interestingly, not too long ago someone asked for the very same thing here, but that was for homework ;-)
  • aznlord12aznlord12 Posts: 5Member
    : : For a while I have been working on a pascal quiz that tests a
    : : students knowledge on the subject of software design and I must
    : : complete it in a few days in order to test my son for his topic test
    : : and I have found that it is too complexed for me to finish due to my
    : : lack of knowledge for completing the code in order for the program
    : : to work. So I ask please create a quiz for me. The quiz must contain
    : : the following:
    : ....
    :
    : Interestingly, not too long ago someone asked for the very same
    : thing here, but that was for homework ;-)
    :
    well i just want to test my son cause he has had completed a quiz like this before but i want to compare the quiz to his to see if his skills in software design has improved so if u can it WOUILD be great if you could post another one ^^

: well i just want to test my son cause he has had completed a quiz
    : like this before but i want to compare the quiz to his to see if his
    : skills in software design has improved so if u can it WOUILD be
    : great if you could post another one ^^
    :

It is still posted, read on...

Okay I gotta be honest with U but I told my dad that I want him to test me on this but it was actually for my homework. I was going to use it to complete my homework cause I have no idea how to do it but I'm gonna quit this subject so it would b great if u can post up a diff version cause some Guy is already using it-.-so plz can u post up a more simple code as I need to complete it in order to stop doing the subject so plz before my father Finds out I posted this plz post up a code. Thank u^^
    : Okay I gotta be honest with U but I told my dad that I want him to
    : test me on this but it was actually for my homework. I was going to
    : use it to complete my homework cause I have no idea how to do it but
    : I'm gonna quit this subject so it would b great if u can post up a
    : diff version cause some Guy is already using it-.-so plz can u post
    : up a more simple code as I need to complete it in order to stop
    : doing the subject so plz before my father Finds out I posted this
    : plz post up a code. Thank u^^
    :

OK, if I would be a teacher I would check the forums to see who's cheating and who's not... The code I've posted, it's simple enough, is not much I could do to make it simpler. Also is documented enough to see what each part does. So, try to rework the whole thing to come up with a new version and different look... If I do your homework how you'll going to learn your subject ?

Well I'm going to be dropping this subject so yeh I don't really care bout the subject or how bad the code is:L so it would be great if u could change some parts to it
  • W.PetersonW.Peterson Posts: 1Member
    Well, you don't have to creat such a program to make a quiz like that. There are a couple of quiz makers that can be used to make the quiz you want, such as Proprofs quiz school, and Flash QuizCreator from Wondershare: [link=http://www.sameshow.com/quiz-creator.html#107]http://www.sameshow.com/quiz-creator.html[/link]

Well, enjoy your quiz creation.