Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random images and links in a table - HELP!

batikdruidbatikdruid Member Posts: 1
I've been to 4 different site forums of 'experts', and have yet to have my questions answered.. maybe your site is the one who can do it - I sure HOPE SO! : )

Here is a page - everything is working as I want, EXCEPT, I can't get anyone to be able to make each one of these random images clickable to a url...
http://newpw.delphi-ts.net/test/testydude3.aspx

Can anyone at this forum do this? It would be great if you knew. Also - if you know how to add a matching quote for each image right underneath it, that would be awesome, but having the clickable image is more important right now - thank you all in advance! Am hoping you guys and gals are smarter than the other forums out there! :D

Here is the code:

td.titlea {
height: 174px;
width: 160px;
padding: 0px;
border: 1px solid #eeeeee;
vertical-align: bottom;
margin-right:2px;
}

td.titleb {
}

td.titlec {
border:1px solid #eeeeee;
}

td.titled {
}

random image test

Thanks, hope someone can help me with this.

Comments

• Josh CodeJosh Code Member Posts: 675
    I'm not sure what you meant by clicking to a URL. Assuming you want clicking to randomly select a new image, this is what you want. If you want a caption and web document url associated with each image, that be done easily enough but it isn't done in the example below.

[code]

random image test

[/code]