Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How to change the windows' size and position in WindowsCE 6.0

Hello,

I create an app and in that one, whenever user touchs a button, it'll launch one specified app (such as: IE). But I want it (IE in this case) to appear at the right half of desktop, not full screen. Here's my code:

CreateProcess(..., path to IE file, ...);

//do something to get HWND of IE windows
//then

MoveWindows(HWND of IE windows);

and even used:

SetWindowsPos(HWND of IE windows);

But it's been not successful.

It's not truth that WindowsCE doesn't support the change of position or size of a windows because when I create a app with specified size and specified position, it's ok.

So I don't know how to change size and position of a launched program in WindowsCE from my app. Can anyone tell me?

Any help will be appreciated and sorry for my English skill.

Regards,
HTS