problem with MTOM who need wso2 php and axi2 work together - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

problem with MTOM who need wso2 php and axi2 work together

hi, I've got a big problem for a week.
I use a java axis2 client to consume a webservice which is written by wso2 php, client need to upload and download files from the server. And because of some reason, i found the

can not pass the validator of the constructor of axis2. It can not pass the validator of eclipse 3.5 neither. So i have to use :

to make axis2 works.

now i have tried to build a webservice use the service.wsdl by java, and use the client to consume it. it works fine. But whe n I try to reconstuct the same webservice by php, ()with the script wsdl2php.php to generate the webservice, i always got a parse error in the log of server.

I take a loot in the tutorial, you have said "you have to use a WSMessage instance to represent payload" that means i can not use some object to present the attachement? like

class base64Binary {

/**
* @var string
* NOTE: contentType should follow the following restrictions
* Your length of the value should be
* Greater than 3
*/
public $contentType;

// The "value" represents the element 'binaryData' value..

// You need to set only one from the following two vars

/**
* @var Plain Binary
*/
public $value;

/**
* @var base64Binary
*/
public $value_encoded;

}
that will not work?
So how can i make them work together?