Pyhton Basics. - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Pyhton Basics.

SmultronSmultron Posts: 1Member
Hello, i whant to start programming with Pyhton i am pretty new to the whole programming thing and i whant to know any tips or trics that can help me get better please post ur advice here!

By the way sorry for my english, am not from english speaking country and am pretty young thats why if u wonder..
i also just installed Linux Ubuntu i heard that is good for programmers.

Comments

• blemidonblemidon Posts: 22Member
    There are some good books for beginners: e.g Learning Python and Programming Python
    I think the best way is to start to write a program, and if you have difficulties, ask the forums.
    (I've always write a CD/DVD catalog program in every programming language I have to learn:)

Imre Horvath