Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

MFC crash occurs on DLL during language translation in string table en

MaleshMalesh Posts: 1Member
Hi All,

I had Extracted a DLL from a CAB file(Installation package) and edited it using VS2005 to translate some captions in

String Table from English to French language(for testing my installation package to support other language) and

Saved.

Using the above DLL we are re-creating a Translated Kit(Installation package) and installed it in a fresh machine,

After successful installation of my software, While trying to access the above mentioned translated DLL, MFC crash

occurs.

The same DLL(Compiled and Build using existing source code in VS2005) with all above actions(translating the string

table entries)is working fine.

Can anybody tell me what i am missing / anybody faced similar kind of issue?

Note: I had tried accessing other DLLs to translate the string table entries and corresponding DLLs are accessed

without any errors.Also The project properties of both the DLLs(Working/Not Working) are similar.

Thanks in advance.

Thirumalesh.U