Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Looking for co-developers for a Browser-Based MMORPG!

Hi all,

I am developing a semi-text based MMORPG (a text-based game with isometric combats) named Anvilglint Chronicles, which is nearly complete and is currently in playable beta stage.
However, I am looking for help in content development and some other areas, as MMORPG by itself is just too much for a single person. :)

A complete list of staff that I am looking for can be found here:
http://forums.anvilglint.com/index.php?showtopic=343

If you're interested please do not hesitate to send me an email to contact@anvilglint.com ;)

At the moment the project is private and non-commercial, but if we manage to finish it together I am sure it will become much bigger than that. ;)

Many thanks for reading and looking forward to hearing from you!

- Loellingite