Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Serial communication stops when touching panel (.NET CF2.0)

Hallo.

I'm writing application for Windows CE touch panel (Weintek 607i). Panel has Windows CE 5.00 + NET CF 2.0. I'm writing it using VS 2008 Pro in C#.

I pool in second thread Modbus frames from controller connected to panel through RS422. Panel has LED indicating communication.

When my program is running on Windows CE (on PC is OK) I have very confusing behavior: during touching the panel (pressing any control, changing any tabcontrol, scrolling controls etc.) communication led stops flashing (looks like communication stops), and I got timeouts and crc errors - (I

Comments