Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Help needed with an odd puzzle if you can!

G-manG-man Posts: 1Member
Hi all,

This may seem like an odd request but i'm looking for some help to solve a puzzle cache which I have been told is written is some form of game code.

Here's the puzzle I'm refering to

[link=http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=74ee86e3-f352-4952-8648-36b91f402831]Puzzle Cache Page[/link]

There are two red herrings that I have found in the source code already, one is refering to the colour of the characters giving you the gps co-ordinates N54 38.746 W5 56.296 and the other is hidden html script giving you N54 38.289 W5 56.621
Neither of those are the final co-ords, both lead you to decoys.
From what I've learnt the actual co-ords are hidden in the grid of 13x13 characters which when cracked will give you a 13 digit gps co-ordinate. It is these characters that have been written in some form of gaming code or language.

Any help with this would very much appreciated as I am now at the limit of my programming knowledge! Please PM me if you have any luck with it!

many thanks

G-man