Is anyone familiar with:
- .rof and .zrof file extensions and formats?
- these file have ROFF and zROF file header magics
- from initial analysis, zROF is a kind of zipped ROFF
- seem to be related to a proprietary loader called "zLOADER"
- high chances it is related to a proprietary JVM
Any information on the format, where and how it is used will help a lot.
PS: ROFF is ROFF, not COFF... I am _not_ looking for COFF details
PPS: it is related to some embedded firmware
PPPS: yes, I did search for these, without too much luck...
Thanks in advance!