Needing advice on mapping multiple printers - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Needing advice on mapping multiple printers

JRF2kJRF2k Posts: 2Member
Hello,

I've been trying to do this all morning and keep coming up with nothing. I've tried VBScript, KIX, and AutoIt. I guess I just don't get it.

Anyway, I need to put together a script that will map 40 or so printers on whatever workstation it is ran on. When connecting to the printer a username and password has to be entered in order to connect properly. I haven't found any thing that is letting me do this.

The other person who tried this did it with a KIX script. It only logged 3-4 printers and it took forever to run and caused problems with a Citrix app.

What's the best way to tackle this?

Thanks,

JRF2k

Comments