PLease HElp ME !!!EASY!!!! - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

PLease HElp ME !!!EASY!!!!

i just started using pascal and i am very interested i love makingl ittle programs and im starting to develop my work but i wanna know how to change the font ,color,size of the letters when i print em out as a program or when i send them to a printer if u could help me it owuld be much appriciatted thnx

MIke

Comments

• : i just started using pascal and i am very interested i love makingl ittle programs and im starting to develop my work but i wanna know how to change the font ,color,size of the letters when i print em out as a program or when i send them to a printer if u could help me it owuld be much appriciatted thnx

: MIke

:

Mike

I am trained in Pascal, I am at a libary,

I have Pascal at home, I will check it out and then reply to you if I can help

I am a programmer also.

Michael (Auussie)

• : i just started using pascal and i am very interested i love makingl ittle programs and im starting to develop my work but i wanna know how to change the font ,color,size of the letters when i print em out as a program or when i send them to a printer if u could help me it owuld be much appriciatted thnx

: MIke

:

Ty hovado, seš tak blbej nebo to jenom dělš??

Nevš tak lehkou věc?? Si pln magor a stupidn hovado!! Fuck you vole!! Polib mi prdel...

Your best friend Easy Killer

Have a shit time...