Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

WSDL Project

I maintain a few servers and have been developing websites for clients for a number of years.
I am in need of assistance in creating an ecommerce site that will be utilizing web services from a major vendor.
While I have installed and customized various versions of osCommerce and ZenCart, WSDL is beyond my scope of understanding.

I am in need of a programmer familiar with WSDL to create, integrate or propagate existing ecommerce software. I would be available to handle the design (HTML, flash, javascript as well as simple PHP) aspects if needed or to round out the site look once completed.

The web services (XML) available include:
-- Inventory Updates
-- Orders
-- Order Fulfillment
-- Invoices

The vendor has all services in place with a tech help contact.

Any help, suggestions or interest in involvement will be greatly appreciated.