Help in designing a web wervice /Nusaop, in this topic i need help in - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Help in designing a web wervice /Nusaop, in this topic i need help in

minaJminaJ Posts: 1Member
hey there...Help Help Help
I am in a graduation project in egypt and am a newbie in dealing with web services/Nusoap
please see the attached files with this topici this to consume a web service ,The server.php will return an associative array results from a query which is constructed in the function inside the server but ther is an error

CODE

Error

XML error parsing SOAP payload on line 1: Not well-formed (invalid token)

i attached all what related to this web service , also the resulted errors and hope u can help me
best regards...
[link=http://www.mediafire.com/?jkyrmjuwmot][/link]

Comments