Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Windowed screen saver

DynVDynV Posts: 4Member
I'll be drawing using 2 screen one of them will only be used to put toolbars on it as the other will only have the canvas in fullscreen. So for the toolbar screen, I'd like to have something under those ; I could only have a monochrome window under but why not use the beautiful & not too distracting Windows Vista screensavers instead (as a window under the toolbars).

I don't recall ever doing window programming (I did program [italic]with[/italic] windows, just not [italic]it[/italic]) and I prefer to use GPL or open source tool or if not free as freedom, at least free as free beer. I will likely have to know how to link my program to a library file then discover its API but I don't know how to do that... :

Thanks for your help. :)

Comments