Crash Matlab after 18 hours

Hi all. Im working in linux, Suse, and i use matlab 2009a to make a plot with polar function. Im working in C, and i need to run matlab under Konsole by using in C the function "system". The command that i write in console to run matlab is: matlab -nodesktop -r '[status]=Plot(0)'.

This command is inserted in a interval of 4 minutes, and i have two processes that call matlab 2 times, like described above, to make a plot. After 18 hours one of them crash, and the other is working fine. I dont understand why, and hope anyone could help me solve this problem.

There is a message that is reported in Konsole every time the command "matlab -nodesktop -r '[status]=Plot(0)'" in inserted in Konsole:

libxcb: WARNING! Program tries to unlock a connection without having acquired
a lock first, which indicates a programming error.
There will be no further warnings about this issue.
libxcb: WARNING! Program tries to lock an already locked connection,
which indicates a programming error.
There will be no further warnings about this issue.

I never try to solve that, or understand what is wrong, because it works fine, until this time. I remember that i have 2 Konsoles running matlab, with the command described above, where the argument of function Plot is diferent. One of them is still running, the other crash after 18 hours.

Thanks