Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Question on using event handler with SAX Parsing and DOM

I plan to use SAX parsing for my project. The event handler logic gets complex and not clean when using SAX parsing. I was wondering if it is possible to capture events and create the DOM document for each row we are interested in and parse dom document to capture the information we want at each row end element notification? Can some one shed some light if we can achive this? Please provide your suggestions.

for example if we can create a dom document and add all elements, attributes for the row as events happen for row tag, During end element notification we could use dom methods to get what we want from each row.. If we can achive this that way the event handler would be clean.

200User1.....

Comments