Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Windows CE 5.0 startup application and Serial Port Splitter

Hai,

I am using wince device. I have installed Eltima Software's serial port splitter mobile 3.2, using this I have created 2 virtual for a single real port. Every thing works fine. my problem is whenever I power off and on the device I need to create virtual ports again. How to configure serial port splitter mobile 3.2 settings permanently ?

How can I launch a application as a start up?

Comments

• TesMisbahTesMisbah Posts: 4Member
    You can launch your application by :-

In the project reg file add the register entry as

"LaunchXX"="\application.exe"
    "DependXX"=dword:0xXX,0xYY....

Where Depend is the application exe which shall be launched first before your application is launched.

You can even create an application whch shall execute your launched exe's using CreateProcess() call and launch this application by editing the registery as mentioned above.

Hope this shall help you.

Regard,
    Misbah