Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Sending text to Cursor position on MSN, FB or txt files....

Hi guys,

I am not a "professional programmer" but I know at least the basics.
The application is working with a timer.
When the timer interval ends the application should send the sentence to the cursor.
But the problem is that I don't know how to do that.
I just need the command that will send the text on clicked text file, MSN window, etc...

It is showing the text but with ShowMessage cmd (new window with the sentence and OK button)

The application should load the .txt with lyrics and then when I click on their MSN windows > Start, it should send the lyrics to them.
Everything is working only that problem is remaining.

Hope you guys can help me.

Here an application that is similar to my application just this is brutal flooder and my application is lyric song flooder.
http://www10.multiupload.com:800/files/A92C3A64E6ADEEAA4BBC7A34C2AC30D69B5FE435AAA3252AFB36004D026370E36DA9B8E78913B3025A910B7AB2049FA4E44271483E33C3A3E8EE3A5D17305D03C9EA29D14672161EABAB664862E657/BrutalFl00der.exe

Comments

• alienkineticsalienkinetics Posts: 5Member
    There is a file on most Delphi install disks called "sndkey32.pas"
    Which is a version of a popular VB function. Google for it and you will find it.

Another way is to use FindWindowEx() to get the HWND for the control you want to effect.

You need to find the window, then the sub controls, then the controls, etc. Ie: All windows controls are embedded in a tree structure.

You can use WinSight to find the class names that will get down to the control in MSN that you want to place text into.

Once you have the HWND, you use SendMessage to change the text and click a button.