Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

PHP Syntax

rodkrekerrodkreker Posts: 5Member
Heya guys,

I'm trying hard to learn php at home. I got this book thing (Apress - PHP for Absolute Bigenners 2009). As I go through it and reached script writing, I realized that I still don't know the definitions/meanings of each terms, symbols and syntax that PHP uses for script writing like for example the ('), ("), ({}) and some other stuff used to construct a script. I hope I can read from you guys, the only experience I have in programming before is Turbo Pascal. I do apologize for this silly question. I can't find any PHP syntax dictionary online, do I need to practice another language before getting to PHP or something? I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say, I don't know the right word to use.

Thank you for replying. God Bless.