Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Programming MS Visual C++, David J. Kruglinski - missing files needed

andwan0andwan0 Posts: 9Member
Does anyone have the book "Programming Microsoft Visual C++ 5th Edition, David J. Kruglinski, George Shepherd, and Scot Wingo"? I bought the book secondhand but it never came with a CD because it was lost. I manage to type up the code listings to try out the examples. However am stuck on chapter 12: Windows Message Processing and Multithreaded Programming. Apparently the example 12B & 12C relies on 12A code, however it doesn't do complete listings for 12B or 12C but vaguely describes changes. I don't think it's explained all changes because I can't get it to compile.

Just wondering if anyone had the CD (code listing files) for this book?