Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.
CallWindowProc() for ms-word problem!
I have explained my problem step by step:
1. Firstly I have sub-classed the winword with my windows procedure with appropriate sub-classing requirement (rules).
2. After sub-classing, from my own application i am sending WM_USER + 40 message with character 'x' to winword.
3. As i have sub-classed first this 'x' will come to my WndProc then i will do some operation on 'x' and processed 'x' will forward to original winwords 's WndProc. See following my WndProc
case WM_USER + 40:
message = WM_CHAR;
// Calling original focused window procedure.
lResult = CallWindowProc(
4. Now words WndProc supposed to write 'x' at ms-word .
5. But i am not seeing any result.
But for other application's like Internet Explore, Notepad, Wordpad every where it is working.
Thanks and Regards
0 · ·