autorun program - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

autorun program

Ok, essentially i need a program which will auto run from a USB to extract certain files from the computer on which the usb is inserted.

This program will need to be either a .exe file so that i can retrieve the data on a MAC or a .dmg file, so that i can retrieve the data from the usb on a Windows.

Hopefully there will be no notifications to the user on screen, as to the actual extraction of data from their computer.

It would also be helpful if i can configure the file so that i can change it from images files such as .jpg, .bmp, .png etc.

So that i can also extract all .txt and .doc(x) files.

If something of this sort exists somewhere, if somebody can point me in that direction, or if not, then some simple, guidance and help will be much appreciated.

Thanks