Replace 8051 IC with newer model - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Replace 8051 IC with newer model

WseesWsees Posts: 1Member
I am trying to replace the WINBOND W78E516B chip with W78E516D. The specifications are almost identical. Only there are 2 more interrupts. And few more registers.

But the port 0 does not seem to work with new chip.

I had tried to add a new device database with modified reg header file. But it still has the same problem.

It will be great help, if any suggestion. Thank you.
Sign In or Register to comment.