Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

computerized exam in VB..pls help

newbie_newbie_ Member Posts: 2
hi...
..i'm a newbie in VB and I have to make a program in computerized exam using Visual Basic..and I really don't have any idea how to start project.....plz help me...
..tnx..

Comments

• sacred8510sacred8510 Member Posts: 5
    hi there...
    creating an exam using VB isn't that difficult unless you make it,
    first of all, project your ideas, what kind of questions are you to make.
    all you need here is programmer's productivity. be productive. literally.

• godkillzyougodkillzyou Member Posts: 9
    The most important thing you can do as a programmer is to start with an algorithm. Draw a picture, or write in words how you are going to approach the problem. Before you even sit at a computer, think about what you need to do to solve the problem. Break it down into its most simplest parts.

Only from that point can you take your ideas and convert them to code. There's not much use in just sitting down at your computer and trying to write a program without a clear idea of what you're doing beforehand.

I'm new to programming, myself. That's one thing I've learned in this process. It's rare that you're going to solve programming problems by just diving in and writing code. If you go into a project, get stuck, but you don't have a specific question that requires a specific answer, you haven't done enough prep work.

So, draw up a plan for how your program should work or how you want it to work, then get to putting those ideas into code.

Hope that helps!