Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Creation of numeric Edit Box control in Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC

Hello

I've a problem in displaying the Num Lock indicator/LED on SIP(software input panel). I created a numeric Edit box which accepts only Numeric values from SIP. This works fine but the indicator doesnot glow to when i use "SipShowIM(SIPF_ON);" Only th Software based keyboard pulls up and no indicator is shown for user's notification. Is it possible to handle the Num Lock glow from SIP. It is possible if we focus the edit box through keys but not displaying when we focus the box with a stylus.

Please respond asap. I chaecked out on various sites but in vain.No relevant sol could be found. If somebody has worked on VC++ in Pocket PC, please try this out for me.
Code snippet is as follows:

void CAboutDlg::OnEnSetfocusOrderNo()
{
short keyState = GetKeyState(VK_NUMLOCK);// returns 0 always
SipShowIM(SIPF_ON);
}