Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Classic ASP -> .NET

I'm looking for a programmer who uses Visual Studio and understands CSS.

I need to convert my classic .asp website into a asp.net site. and have the "project" in VS. Not sure if I care which language is used, but I guess I'd prefer VB or maybe C#.

I'm happy with the current look. All pages use the .asp extension but most only use the .asp to 'call' headers/footers/navigation. Some actually connect to a database or process a form.

Once the website is done, it needs to pass basic W3G and ADA/Section 508 online tests. So it needs to be standards compliant.

I PAY my invoices PROMPTLY and usually through PayPal.

We can discuss in more detail if you're interested.

Comments

• RambhopalRambhopal Posts: 1Member
    Hello JDWaters,

This is Rambhopal Reddy .

I believe I could match the requirements you have mentioned.

My Experience includes 4 years of Software Design and Development in .NET platform.

[b]Expertise Technologies[/b]

VS 2003/2005/2008, Asp, Asp.net 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5, Languages vb,c#, Back end servers MSSQL 2000/2005, Mysql, WCF, Linq programming, IIS 5.1/6.0/7.0, Visual Source Safe, CVS, Html, CSS, Skins, Theams, CMS Tools in .NET (Dotnetnuke, Sitefinity, Mojoportal)

Looking forward to hear from you.

Contact email Id: me.rambhopal@gmail.com

Regards
    Rambhopal Reddy E