Creating menu for a ASP.Net application - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Creating menu for a ASP.Net application

mystic2230mystic2230 Posts: 2Member
Hi,

I am creating an ASP.Net application in VS2008. I would like to create a horizontal menu bar at the top. The values of this menu bar should be dynamic. By dynamic i mean that we should be able to add new values or remove the existing values from the menu bar.

e.g. Menu options are: Import, Export, Search and Reports. The reports have 2 sub menus: A and B

Now if i want to add another menu tab sometime later in future, i should be able to do that not through the UI.

Any suggestions as to how can we implement this? Any small code snippet is welcome.

Thanks in advance.