Input and decode - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Input and decode

thanks for viewing my problem

I have 2 problem here

1) How to choose which data that i want in Ms Access database?

I already link my database with my vb program and I put some data inside as well. such as 10001 | Apple | 4 | Take away, the next is 10002,10003,10004.....so I want it when I key in 10001 in the text box, so it will noe that I wanted to data in or with 10001's line..
Is kind like to search it in the database..Any idea? Thanks

2) How to decode the input?

Similar to the problem above, but is different style, same style of input as 11001, but the 1 I want it to indicated of something, such as 1=Apple, 2=Orange, then the 2nd number of 110001, is 0=nothing, 1=1piece,2=2piece..so the result will come out as Apple, 1 piece..
Is kind like barcode decoding..Any Idea? Thanks

3) How to make the vb program become stand alone program, such as a icon in the desktop, just double click on it will come out the form that i make but not with the VB..? Thanks

Thanks so much..Appreciate your viewing and reply.

Tris
College student

Comments

• SachinSoniSachinSoni Posts: 36Member
    just explain ur problem at [email protected] you will get all the solutions hurry up!!