Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Need help in passing and keeping of value...

AlexryoAlexryo Posts: 1Member
Hi all, I'm a beginner here, trying to find out how can I pass and keep value of the checked item from 1st page to 2nd page. For exmaple, I checked on Black Shirt and key in 2, after clicking on submit, 2nd page should display "Black Shirt - 2" and when I revisit the page, the "Black Shirt - 2" should remain on the page unless I clear or delete it. Below are the form that I have got...

White Shirt

57) event.returnValue = false;" id="thebox2" disabled>
Black Shirt

57) event.returnValue = false;" id="thebox3" disabled>

please help me out, I have been trying out for quite some time and I just couldn't find it.

Comments