Web Player[/link] offers a free FLA projector file of a web [link=http://www.playerdiy.com/]Flash
video player[/link] skin to registered users, so that they can edit it the way they want it to. Below tutorial will teach you how to edit the FLA file and how to make it work in Moyea Web Player.
About Moyea Web Player:
To edit the player skin FLA file and make it work in Moyea Web Player, the tutorial as below:
Moyea Web Player is an easy-to-use [link=http://www.playerdiy.com/]FLV
player[/link] creator, with which, customizing skinning streaming FLV player and FLV player (flash video player) for website
only needs a few mouse-clicks. And the created player can be easily edited via flashvars code.
1. Firstly, please make sure that the "codebase.swf" file and the project file "XXX.fla" file are in the same folder so that you can preview the [link=http://www.playerdiy.com/]FLV
player[/link] result after editing.
2. We recommend you to use Adobe Flash 9 (Adobe Flash CS3) to edit the FLA project file according to your own requirements.
After editing in Adobe Flash 9 (Adobe Flash CS3), click the "Control>Test Movie" or "File>Publish" option to generate the "XXX.swf" file, which is the corresponding file of the "XXX.fla".
3. Rename the "XXX.swf" to another name such as "XXX2.swf".
4. Print screen the new skin that you get and save the image as "XXX2.bmp".
Note: Please make sure that the size of the image is 220*36 pixel (W*H) and pay attention that the red color is default as the transparent color in this program.
5. Find the original file "XXX.xml" in the folder C:Program FilesMoyeaWeb Player ProControl, copy and paste it to the same folder of "XXX2.swf". And then rename it to "XXX2.xml".
6. Copy and paste the three files "XXX2.swf", "XXX2.bmp" and "XXX2.xml" to C:Program FilesMoyeaWeb Player ProControl.
7. Re-start Moyea Web Player, then a new player skin will be displayed in the list.
source is http://www.playerdiy.com/support/tutorial/edit-skin-template.html