Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

how to operate handphone from computer with VB.net??

leodo2xleodo2x Posts: 5Member
please help me...
how to operate handphone with VB.net??
"tolong bantu donk, bagaimana cara mengoprasikan handphone dari Computer dengan menggunakan VB.net???"

Comments

• seancampbellseancampbell Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 684Member ✭✭✭
    I am sorry, but your question is too ambiguous for me to give any answers.

What kind of phone are you trying to "operate" from the computer? By this I mean, make and model and service provider

What actions are you trying to perform on the phone? In other words, Specifically what are you trying to accomplish.
  • leodo2xleodo2x Posts: 5Member
    First I will make a webcam with a nokia mobile phone. whether to make a webcam with VB.net for handphone nokia N78 ??
    if you have a coding for the type of PDA phone, can I see the coding?
  • seancampbellseancampbell Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 684Member ✭✭✭
    I will be honest, I don't know anything about programming applications that can interact with a mobile device (besides PocketPC's running WindowsCE). I found this program that does what you wanted to program:

http://www.tecfre.com/turn-your-camera-phone-into-mobile-webcam-with-wwigo-for-free/

I was hoping to find you some information. Basically, if you are going to develop something to run directly on the mobile device, you need to find an SDK (Software development kit), in other words, a set of code that works on that gun... Once you have an SDK, then you can import a reference to it in a project and begin programing with it. Whether or not it will be compatible with .Net, I couldn't say...

Good luck!
  • leodo2xleodo2x Posts: 5Member

if I have trouble, I'll ask again. thank you very much ^^