mSQL programmer needed.....cheap! - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

mSQL programmer needed.....cheap!

I operate a website that uses a major ISP as a web host and I am happy with their services. Unfortunately the design of my site makes calls to an off site database which is hosted by a company that is going out of business.

I need to get the database reconfigured as an mSQL database, place it on the ISP server and I need the site reconfigured to use the new database address.

This is a beta site for a service that is expected to bring 25-100 site modification/mirroring jobs per month. I need someone that will work with me up front in anticipation of future revenue.

Thanks in advance, Ray

Comments