Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Freelance Web Designers and Web Developers Wanted

Hi,
My name is Daniel Smith and I run a small web development company.
We are looking to take on more work and we have a few possible clients with work but this requires a few extra programmers and designers.
I am looking to create business relationships with a number of skilled and professional designers and developers who are looking to complete freelance work.
I will provide work when it is available and at a good rate.
I must obviously remind you that there will not always be work but if it all goes well I hope to at least triple the current workload.
If you are interested in applying then please email me at enquiries@webbespoke.co.uk along with your contact details, your skills and your skill level, any examples of past work and any references you may have.
I will respond to all of the emails I receive and I hope to hear from you soon.

Daniel Smith.

Comments

• greaterworksbsgreaterworksbs Posts: 2Member
    : Hi,
    : My name is Daniel Smith and I run a small web development
    : company.
    : We are looking to take on more work and we have a few possible
    : clients with work but this requires a few extra programmers and
    : designers.
    : I am looking to create business relationships with a number of
    : skilled and professional designers and developers who are looking to
    : complete freelance work.
    : I will provide work when it is available and at a good rate.
    : I must obviously remind you that there will not always be work but
    : if it all goes well I hope to at least triple the current workload.
    : If you are interested in applying then please email me at
    : enquiries@webbespoke.co.uk along with your contact details, your
    : skills and your skill level, any examples of past work and any
    : references you may have.
    : I will respond to all of the emails I receive and I hope to hear
    : from you soon.
    :
    : Daniel Smith.
    :
    I understand your are looking for a few web designers to help with your workload. I will be more than happy to help you. Pay can be worked out between the both of us. I run a small web development company also and we can certainly use the work.

Here is some info about my company:

Greater Works Business Services is a web development firm located in the Northern Virginia region offering affordable computer services to individuals, businesses, and organizations since 1998. We offer services in web design and hosting, e-commerce, desktop publishing, consultation, computer repair and servicing, and online media production. If you are in business or thinking about getting into business, let us help you use the power of the internet to grow and expand your business, organization, or skill. Don't go to no one else without coming to us first. We provide fast and prompt service, reasonable pricing, and we stay with you from the first call to training and beyond. For details, visit our website at http://www.greaterworksbs.info or email us at gw-sales@greaterworksbs.info
  • greaterworksbsgreaterworksbs Posts: 2Member
    : Hi,
    : My name is Daniel Smith and I run a small web development
    : company.
    : We are looking to take on more work and we have a few possible
    : clients with work but this requires a few extra programmers and
    : designers.
    : I am looking to create business relationships with a number of
    : skilled and professional designers and developers who are looking to
    : complete freelance work.
    : I will provide work when it is available and at a good rate.
    : I must obviously remind you that there will not always be work but
    : if it all goes well I hope to at least triple the current workload.
    : If you are interested in applying then please email me at
    : enquiries@webbespoke.co.uk along with your contact details, your
    : skills and your skill level, any examples of past work and any
    : references you may have.
    : I will respond to all of the emails I receive and I hope to hear
    : from you soon.
    :
    : Daniel Smith.
    :
    I understand your are looking for a few web designers to help with your workload. I will be more than happy to help you. Pay can be worked out between the both of us. I run a small web development company also and we can certainly use the work.

Here is some info about my company:

Greater Works Business Services is a web development firm located in the Northern Virginia region offering affordable computer services to individuals, businesses, and organizations since 1998. We offer services in web design and hosting, e-commerce, desktop publishing, consultation, computer repair and servicing, and online media production. If you are in business or thinking about getting into business, let us help you use the power of the internet to grow and expand your business, organization, or skill. Don't go to no one else without coming to us first. We provide fast and prompt service, reasonable pricing, and we stay with you from the first call to training and beyond. For details, visit our website at http://www.greaterworksbs.info or email us at gw-sales@greaterworksbs.info
  • pritamsingh98pritamsingh98 Posts: 1Member
    can u tl me the projects

[url=http://thenetinfo.com/stats/programmersheaven.com] Programmersheaven.com Estimated Worth $113.1 Thousand USD[/url] | [url=http://myhostingbox.com]best hosting[/url]