Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Game Development Partners

Hello,

Let me introduce myself as Dhaval, Business Development Manager at Spiel Studios, Mumbai, India. The purpose of the mail is to highlight you the variety of services offered by Spiel studios in gaming domain.

To give a quick introduction to Spiel Studios,

Spiel is a global Game Development Company where we focus on games for all platforms including Mobile, Online, PC, Handheld and Console. Our goal is to create some of the most compelling and innovative entertainment content available on gaming platforms. We have been one of the most experienced and talented teams in the gaming industry creating trend-setting products and establishing new distribution channels.
With offices in United States, United Kingdom and India, Spiel has the resources & technology to create & deploy high quality entertainment content to virtually any gaming device on the planet.

Inline are the services offered by Spiel to their clients

? Mobile Game Development [Apple iPhone, Android G1, J2ME, Symbian, Brew, Danger Sidekick, Blackberry, Flashlite & Windows Mobile]
? Mobile Game Porting, Deployment and Q.A. [J2ME to iPhone, J2ME to Android, Flash to iPhone, etc.]
? Mobile Application Development[Apple iPhone, Android G1, J2ME, Symbian, Brew, , Blackberry, Windows Mobile]
? Handheld Game Development [Play station Portable - PSP]
? Online Game Development [Flash & Shockwave]
? Art and Animation Assets development for PC, Console and Handheld Games
? Game Testing for PC, Console and Handheld Games
? Advergaming and In-Game Advertising

We would be happy to hear from you and serve you our services with high quality deliverables and affordable commercials. I would like invite you to have a first look at your site for more information on our services and products Spiel Studios.

Fell free to communicate any of your thoughts pertaining to gaming to study the feasibility of the same to make it a reality with Spiel-Studios

Reach us at: dhaval (at) spiel-s.com

Best Regards
Dhaval
Spiel Studios