Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

program sofkets TCP/IP protocol

haha1haha1 Posts: 4Member
I want to build a device with motor control that receive commands from the internet
With program sockets in C
a.I don't know how to build the electronic circuit for this I assume that this electronic circuit have a server and other electrical component but I don't know how to design this electronic circuit
b. I search after ideas that use one motor that do something and receive commands from the internet
if anybody here have an idea to what device that have motor can I control with TCP/IP protocol I will glad if he can write his idea in this chaining
c. if anybody here have a good sites that explain how to wrote program sockets in C or TCPIP protocol in C I will glad if he write this specific site

Thanks

Comments