SEO - Best way to promote your Site - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

SEO - Best way to promote your Site

Hi..This is James.am going to start a couple of web projects.Here I want to discuss about some of the truths about SEO.The Search Engine Optimization is the way to make your web site index on a Search engine result page (SERP). SEO broadly classified into two main categories

1. On Page Optimization
2.Off-Page Optimization.

On page Optimization deals with the keyword Analysis,Title tags,Meta tags,Keyword Density, Header tags etc.

Off page optimization deals with the submission of our site into Directories,Social sites,Article sites,Etc.

Comments

• PHYsePHYse Posts: 3Member
    My experience is the following.

1. Create inbound links to your website. This is the basic if yuo do not have inbound links none will find your website due to low priority on search engines. Inbound links works in two ways creating direct traffic and increasing priority in search engines.

2. Have good content on your website. Releveant for you website.

3. Use URL where keywords are inserted in the URL .

4. Use meta keywords, desc

Good Luck!
  • seomulseomul Posts: 6Member
    This post has been deleted.
  • megna73megna73 Posts: 6Member
  • megna73megna73 Posts: 6Member
  • meganislameganisla Posts: 1Member
    Yes , SEO is the best way to make your site visible to your target market and get noticed in the WWW. After optimizing your site, focus on the off page activities to bring traffic and visitors and eventually turn these lead to sales.
  • ryan888ryan888 Posts: 3Member
  • salcha00salcha00 Posts: 1Member
    Yes you are right. But off site SEO is most important I think. Is the only way you will make presence in the Search Engines.
  • dvdv882dvdv882 Posts: 6Member
  • dvdv882dvdv882 Posts: 6Member
  • IntegratedSIntegratedS Posts: 2Member