Looking for a Job - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Looking for a Job

I am having 8+ year Expeeriance. 3-4 years using Clipper & C++ & rest with Delphi Client/Server with Oracle, Interbase, MS SQL Server. I have design & Developement Expeeriance for large client / Server web enabled application on Windows NT & IIS. I am only interested in U.S based Jobs.

HARI PRATAP SINGH

IDM INFOTECH (P) LTD

"AMBUJ",BEHIND CANT POLICE STATION

GORAKHPUR - 273 001

U.P

INDIA

Phone : 91-0551-338840

Comments

• Ela_100Ela_100 Posts: 4Member

Hy,
    Ive read your job request on programmersheaven.com.
    Are you interested in realizing a small C-program for me???
    It may take you not more than 5 or 6 hours of your time.
    What I do have is the exe-file of the program. I could send it to you via e-mail.
    So all you have to do is take a close look at it and ...... :)

Would be great to hear from you soon as the program needs to be realized very soon.
    Greetings,
    Ela

[email protected]
    :

I am having 8+ year Expeeriance. 3-4 years using Clipper & C++ & rest with Delphi Client/Server with Oracle, Interbase, MS SQL Server. I have design & Developement Expeeriance for large client / Server web enabled application on Windows NT & IIS. I am only interested in U.S based Jobs.
    :
    : HARI PRATAP SINGH
    : IDM INFOTECH (P) LTD
    : "AMBUJ",BEHIND CANT POLICE STATION
    : GORAKHPUR - 273 001
    : U.P
    : INDIA
    : Phone : 91-0551-338840
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

• LinShenLinShen Posts: 3Member
    Hi, I saw your post. Please check www.papayastudio.com
    Can you send me your resume to me at [email protected]?
    Thanks.
    Lin

: I am having 8+ year Expeeriance. 3-4 years using Clipper & C++ & rest with Delphi Client/Server with Oracle, Interbase, MS SQL Server. I have design & Developement Expeeriance for large client / Server web enabled application on Windows NT & IIS. I am only interested in U.S based Jobs.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

• REECHMEREECHME Posts: 21Member
    : I am having 8+ year Expeeriance. 3-4 years using Clipper & C++ & rest with Delphi Client/Server with Oracle, Interbase, MS SQL Server. I have design & Developement Expeeriance for large client / Server web enabled application on Windows NT & IIS. I am only interested in U.S based Jobs.
    :
    :
    :
    : Can you make a screensaver or an active desktop wallpaper of a guard doing his rounds with a flashlight (like at night).

We need this for promotional reasons!

Richard
    :
    :
    :

• REECHMEREECHME Posts: 21Member
    :
    :
    :
    : Can you make a screensaver or an active desktop wallpaper of a guard doing his rounds with a flashlight (like at night).

We need this for promotional reasons!

Richard
    [email protected]
    :
    :
    :