Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Hello!

IwInTBIwInTB Posts: 1Member
Greetings!

My name is Timothy, I am a game developer, and the leader of an amateur game development team. We are skilled individuals at our craft, we are developing this project to improve our portfolio in hopes of a lucrative future in the industry. We are currently in need an experienced Python programmer. If this sounds like something your interested in, feel free to contact me at IwIn1990@.live on MSN messenger, or email me at iwingamestb@gmail.com. I can provide to you the game design document, and you'll see what we are all about.