New Freelance Website - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

New Freelance Website

I have just completed a new freelance website, which I think is very innovative. You are able to post you commercial scripts on it, which can be sold on the site. The innovative part is a feature I built called Project+Script Matching. When a client posts a project, the site matches scripts that is related to the project. The client can then invite the script owner to bid on the project. The script owner can bid less than the required amount, as they have a script pre-built that is similar to the project needs. Plus, the fee taken out of the project bid, is only 5%, pretty much to cover the cost of paypal fees and site maintenance.

For awhile, I am letting premium script postings be free automatically, so the site can build up its script repository. Anyways, I would like to get freelancers to register on the site and give me some feedback. I am trying to improve the way freelancing is done, so freelancers can make more money with less time. Any feedback would be good. I have a section on the site you can post bugs and ideas or you can post here on the thread. The site is www.bustacode.com

I will continuously be working on this site making improvements. Just let me know what you would like to see on there. Thanks in advance for any feedback.