Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Seeking Programmer For Project - Alphabetica

ZenDavisZenDavis Posts: 2Member
TEAM NAME:
Zen Davis

PROJECT NAME:
Alphabetica

BRIEF DESCRIPTION:
A block based puzzle game. I will elaborate once interested parties have signed NDAs.

TARGET AIM:
iPhone App Store/Amazon Download Service/Gamestop Casual Download Service/Xbox Live Arcade

[b]COMPENSATION:
Percentages of profits will be divided at that time when the game begins to make money.
[/b]
TECHNOLOGY
Obj-C, C, and C++

TALENT NEEDED:
Looking for a dedicated progranmer. I don't expect the game to be too difficult to develop. Tetris Attack would be our prime inspiration.

01. Programmer - Event programming and development of game mechanics. Preferred experience with iPhone SDK but not necessary.

Gameplay Mechanics: The game is centered around picking a stage from the overworld by pressing a small dot on the iPhone's touch screen. Once selected a puzzle based block match game is started. I will elaborate once interested parties have signed NDAs.

Comments