Profit-focused, up-and-coming website needs coder! - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Profit-focused, up-and-coming website needs coder!

Hiya :)

Ok, basically I have a project in the works which is fairly quick to create, and pretty much 100% focused on generating profit online. At the moment I am looking for a coder with reasonable knowledge in php, mysql and maybe javascript to get stuck in as well and help me get it up to speed!

Dividing the money 50/50 once it's up is very much on the cards, particularly if you want to get involved fully and help with general progression of the website :)

Post here or message me for further details, and hopefully it will be a fun and profitable project!

Mike :)