Please to remove this error - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Please to remove this error

Hello Everybody!

I have the following problem.. When I open my site http://www.getgeocode.com/ in Firefox or Opera browser I can see only bottom of my site. When see the source of the page (ctrl+U) at the end of the code listing I see this code:

[b]'
class="mirrorwrp" align="top" frameborder="0" height="400" scrolling="auto" width="0%">[/b]

I did not put this code on my site by myself and I do not understand from where it appears. When I login to my cpanel and review the source file there, I do not see this code there.
This error appears on all the pages of my site. But in Explore I do not have this error.

Maybe somebody knows how to delete it from my site.
Thanks!

Comments

• DaiMitnickDaiMitnick Posts: 77Member
    Works fine in my browsers and I do not see any of the mentioned code, I hope this is a problem you've already resolved rather than a shameless plug for your website.

------------------------------------------
    Do or do not, there is no try. |
  • getgeocodegetgeocode Posts: 5Member
    Hello DaiMitnick,
    No, it was not a shameless plug for my website. Yesterday, I bookmarked my site and then this error appears. As there was a link in this error http://support.clic.net/staff/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=manage&s_query=

I posted a ticket about this error on clic.net. But later (tonight) I find out that this bug has disappeared. So, till now I do not know from where it appered and how it was removed. My ticket on clic.net is still opened and I did not recieve any answer from them.

• DaiMitnickDaiMitnick Posts: 77Member
    Ah well, fair enough, glad to hear it. Yeah I'd put money on it being something clic.net had control over by the sound of it, you'll probably get a cheeky reply saying "what bug?" from them later.
    Do or do not, there is no try. |
    I just can not understand anything... Today I open my site in Firefox/3.5.2 and this error appears again... (now it 15:12 Germany time). But there is another address in the link today.

' class="mirrorwrp" align="top" frameborder="0" height="400" scrolling="auto" width="0%">
    Today I had this error again. HostForWeb helped me to resolve this problem. It was so called iframe injections.
    Today I had this error again. HostForWeb helped me to resolve this problem. It was so called iframe injections.