Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Please to remove this error

Hello Everybody!

I have the following problem.. When I open my site http://www.getgeocode.com/ in Firefox or Opera browser I can see only bottom of my site. When see the source of the page (ctrl+U) at the end of the code listing I see this code:

[b]'
class="mirrorwrp" align="top" frameborder="0" height="400" scrolling="auto" width="0%">[/b]

I did not put this code on my site by myself and I do not understand from where it appears. When I login to my cpanel and review the source file there, I do not see this code there.
This error appears on all the pages of my site. But in Explore I do not have this error.

Maybe somebody knows how to delete it from my site.
Thanks!

Comments

• DaiMitnickDaiMitnick Posts: 77Member
    Works fine in my browsers and I do not see any of the mentioned code, I hope this is a problem you've already resolved rather than a shameless plug for your website.

------------------------------------------
    Do or do not, there is no try. |
  • getgeocodegetgeocode Posts: 5Member
    Hello DaiMitnick,
    No, it was not a shameless plug for my website. Yesterday, I bookmarked my site and then this error appears. As there was a link in this error http://support.clic.net/staff/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=manage&s_query=

I posted a ticket about this error on clic.net. But later (tonight) I find out that this bug has disappeared. So, till now I do not know from where it appered and how it was removed. My ticket on clic.net is still opened and I did not recieve any answer from them.

• DaiMitnickDaiMitnick Posts: 77Member
    Ah well, fair enough, glad to hear it. Yeah I'd put money on it being something clic.net had control over by the sound of it, you'll probably get a cheeky reply saying "what bug?" from them later.
    Do or do not, there is no try. |
    I just can not understand anything... Today I open my site in Firefox/3.5.2 and this error appears again... (now it 15:12 Germany time). But there is another address in the link today.

' class="mirrorwrp" align="top" frameborder="0" height="400" scrolling="auto" width="0%">
    Today I had this error again. HostForWeb helped me to resolve this problem. It was so called iframe injections.
    Today I had this error again. HostForWeb helped me to resolve this problem. It was so called iframe injections.