Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.
Wince Terminal's printer driver
Thanks in advanced and your suggestion is appreciated.....
I am new to WINCE and I have to make printer driver for Human machine
I have release build of wince ROM installed over HMI. Printer connected to
HMI and it issue print command. it is printing satisfactory
but the issue is, when draft mode is checked the printing area should be
shrink as per our client requirement that is not achieved yet.
The approach i followed:-
1. i used platform builder 4.2
2. make a platform for mobile handheld device that is most similar to our device ( i.e Simatic panel: TP177B PN/DP-6 CSTN)
3. edit project.reg according to our requirement.
4. build platform and image successfully
5. upload driver code and upload testing application via using "remote file viewer".
1. How do i shrink printing area while issuing print command without
2. Is it any way to debug driver DLL dynamically.
Please suggest..it's urgent
0 · ·