Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

personal exam application question

Hello everyone, I'm interested in attempting to design an application for the purpose of administering exams. I've been looking around the web on various forums for anything that is similar to what I am attempting to do with no luck. I've considered just using MS Access but I dont think Access is capable of what I want to do. I'm going to be using multiple question banks, each Question bank will be a different catagory or type of questions. I would then like to be able to generate 200 question exams using randomly drawn questions from each question bank using an adjustable set of ratios of the percentage of questions from each question bank. Image attached. Is this somthing that can be accomplished in MS Access what would be an ideal way to attempt this?