Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

ann1985ann1985 Posts: 1Member
What a great show, my favorite show!!! I'm one of the biggest fans of[url=http://www.dvdcollects.com/products/24-Hours-Seasons-1-7-DVD-Boxset-DVDS-1675.html] 24 Hours Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset[/url], I have the dearest memories from it.

What a great show, my favorite show!!! It's full of twists and turns!!! Honestly I'm one of the biggest fans of 24. I spend so many great hours watching it and I have the dearest memories from it...

Unfortunately, for me, the seventh season wasn't the best one but it was a lot better than the previous (and worst) season... 24 is still the biggest action-drama but in the last 9 episodes of this season, they gave us a lot more of drama than action and I prefer the balance between those two very important elements... For the element of drama, it was great to see a dying Jack... but for the element of action, it was not. Well... never mind, kiefer Sutherland deserves (at least) a nomination... again. Once again he was Jack Bauer, once again he potrayed him in a unique and perfect way!!!